We are always looking for ways to improve the customer experience at Calmababy. Which is why, in August 2016, we launched the Calmababy App.
It’s scary to think the launch was over two years ago, and in that time we’ve continued to make subtle changes to the App and its functionality. Alongside the launch of our new website and blog, we felt it was a good time to refresh your knowledge about how the Calmababy App can help you manage your account and bookings with us. First things first, if you don’t have our App it can be downloaded here:
If you have an account with us, simply log in with your username—i.e. the email address we have on file—and your password. If you don’t have a password or cannot remember it, tap the ‘Forgot Password’ link on the login screen and you will receive a reset link in your email inbox. Hopefully, you now have access to your account, but if not please contact the Centre and one of the team will be happy to help.
Why launch an App?
The fundamental reason we launched the app was to give you access to your account and bookings; especially the ability to cancel and re-arrange classes and book those in demand plus-one spaces! Prior to launching the app, we received many requests from you asking to re-arrange classes due to holidays, sickness or other engagements, or to book a plus-one space. And whilst we love chatting with our customers, we just thought it helpful to give you the freedom to arrange some of these simple requests for yourself.
Lo and behold, it’s common to see replacement classes and plus-one spaces being booked in the wee small hours. This always makes us smile and we can imagine a late night feed happening simultaneously!
So what can the app actually do? You can;
- cancel classes you cannot attend and arrange replacement sessions
- book a plus-one space
- view your account, purchases, and upcoming classes
- browse and book a range of other services
- view the Selina’s menu
- receive push notifications
- automatically check-in to classes when you arrive at the Centre
A few rules of the road!
There are a few simple rules you will need to follow, especially when booking replacement classes for missed swimming sessions or when booking a plus-one space;
- You can only book replacement classes or a plus-one space for up to 7 days in advance. We took this decision so that new customers joining mid-term won’t have to miss a class in the middle of their schedule, and due to the high demand of some plus-one spaces, we wanted to ensure they are shared equally.
- Classes need to be canceled at least one hour before their start time. This hopefully allows enough time for other parents to book these sessions as replacements. For some age ranges, we know that replacement spaces can be in short supply. By canceling the classes you cannot attend, it really helps free up space on the schedule.
- That’s it, no more rules!
We are very proud of the app and love the freedom it has offered our customers. Thank you for the great feedback we have received, we will continue to develop the app in future to enable us to deliver even more value to you. If you would like further information on how the app can work for you, or if you need help setting up any of the above services, please contact the Centre and one of the team will be happy to assist you.
The Calmababy Team