How to Use the Calmababy App
It’s crazy to think that our Calmababy App was launched over two years ago. In that time, we’ve continued to make subtle changes to improve its functionality and user-friendliness for you. Alongside the launch of our new website and blog, we felt this would be a good time to refresh your knowledge about how the Calmababy App works and how it can help you manage your account and bookings with us. First things first, if you don’t have our App it can be downloaded here:
Why launch an App?
Our fundamental reason for launching the app was to give you easy access to your account and bookings. It gives you the ability to book, cancel and re-arrange classes and even lock in those in-demand plus-one spaces.
Prior to launching the app, we received many requests from you asking to re-arrange classes due to holidays, sickness or other engagements, or to book a plus-one space. And whilst we love chatting with our customers, we just thought the app would be a helpful tool to give you the freedom to arrange some of these simple requests for yourself.
At Calmababy, it’s common to see replacement classes and plus-one spaces being booked in the wee small hours. This always makes us smile and we can imagine a late-night feed happening simultaneously!
So what can the app do? Via the Calmababy app, you can;
- Cancel classes you cannot attend and arrange replacement sessions
- Book a plus-one space
- View your account, purchases, and upcoming classes
- Browse and book a range of other services
- View the Selina’s menu
- Receive push notifications
- Automatically check-in to classes when you arrive at the Centre
A few rules of the road
As with all good things in life, there are a few simple rules you will need to follow – especially when booking replacement classes for missed swimming sessions or when booking a plus-one space.
- You can only book replacement classes or a plus-one space for up to 7 days in advance. We took this decision so that new customers joining mid-term won’t have to miss a class in the middle of their schedule, and due to the high demand of some plus-one spaces, we wanted to ensure they are shared equally.
- Classes need to be cancelled at least one hour before their start time. This hopefully allows enough time for other parents to book these sessions as replacements. For some age ranges, we know that replacement spaces can be in short supply. By cancelling the classes you cannot attend, it helps free up space on the schedule.
We are very proud of the app and love the freedom it has offered our customers. Thank you for the great feedback we have received, we will continue to develop the app in future to enable us to deliver even more value to you. If you would like further information on how the app can work for you, or if you need help setting up any of the above services, please contact the Centre and one of the team will be happy to assist you.